Dr Armstrong’s patients can benefit from physiotherapy both during your pregnancy and after the arrival of your newborn.
Pregnancy is a time during which women can experience many changes in their bodies, and some physical TLC is often needed for mum. That’s where our highly skilled team of Physiotherapists can support you throughout your pregnancy journey, exploring non-invasive solutions to the most common, yet frustrating symptoms and aliments that can occur with Women of all ages, especially during pregnancy.
Our team of physiotherapists understand the different needs of women both pre and post pregnancy.
We can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Pelvic Floor strengthening and repair
- Pregnancy related Pelvic Pain
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Post surgical scarring and pain (Caesarean, Episiotomy)
- Post-natal Pelvic pain, coccyx pain
- Post-natal back pain
- Post natal rectus diastasis
- Post- natal thoracic and neck pain
And many other Women’s health issues.
Call now to book an appointment with one of our friendly team.